Links to Resources
Please note: It is our policy to only list not-for-profit organizations on our resource list.
Senior & Caregiver Resources
- The Conversation Project — Start talking with your loved ones about end-of-life wishes
- The Funeral Consumer’s Alliance — Know your rights and avoid pitfalls. Links to other resources.
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys — Consumer Resources page and attorney search.
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils — Public information and attorney search.
- Financial Advisors Regulatory Association — Investor and other financial information; advisor search.
Fraud Prevention ResourcesRemoval from mailing lists: DMAchoice (free site) or write to:
Direct Marketing Association ($1 fee to mail request to be removed)
P.O. Box 643
Carmel, NY 10512
If you have been a victim of identity theft:
Tax Preparation Resources
- Stand By Me of Delaware — Online Service (Free for household incomes of $62,000 or less)
- VITA — Chester County, PA (Free for household incomes of $60,000 or less)
- Internal Revenue Service — File/Pay taxes, obtain forms & instructions