Why You Should Create a Legacy of LoveTM
Consider all the details of your life someone would have to know if something unexpected were to happen to you.
From assets to birth certificate, from credit cards to keys, does it concern you that your spouse, children or executor might not easily find everything; that they would have to spend a lot of time and effort to manage or settle your affairs?
Have you worked with professionals to create a legal and tax savvy estate plan? If so, have you reviewed beneficiaries lately? Are trusts set up legally but not being funded because your assets have not been retitled? Are the life insurance policies in your files out-of-date and potentially confusing for your heirs? Could they even find your Social Security number? Are you worried you might be dropping the ball somewhere but you don’t know where?
Do you really understand the relationships between your children? Do ever feel that they may be at each other’s throats after you die, or that none of them are best suited to manage your affairs? Have you shared your wishes and given a roadmap of your affairs to your executor and power of attorney?
If you could wave a magic wand and document everything in one place, would you do that for your loved ones?
- Have you ever experienced the loss of a loved one, and then had to deal with an estate planning disaster or a disorganized mess instead of the needed information?
- When you are facing a tangle of uncertainty on top of the normal stress in your life, it can be overwhelming. Would you like to avoid this for your heirs?
- Or maybe you have been blessed by a loved one who passed; who had planned well and documented everything for you? Would you like to give your family the same gift?
Ask yourself: “How can I make my passing as easy as possible for my family? What preparations do I need to make? When should I start?”
Our Legacy of LoveTM Program ensures that you save your family time, stress, and money after you are gone.
The basic program gives you access to the tools and templates you need to get your affairs in order now and helps you keep everything up to date!
Through the webinar series you will have the option to have experts in the fields of legal, financial, and funeral services educate you now on the topics you need to consider. With the Organized Legacy Service, your coach can walk you through each necessary step and hold you accountable for meeting the goals you set for yourself.
• Everything documented in one place
• No missing assets for your heirs to be concerned about
• No current obligations left hanging (People, pets, businesses)
• Reduced stress for your family at a time of grief
• Smoother estate processing; reduced costs
• Supports you to do what is needed for legal and financial protection
• Tells your family what you want them to know, when you are ready
• Reminds you to update your living document regularly
If you don’t have it already, Download our free
Paper Tigress Legacy Organizer ChecklistTM to see if you have completed the basic requirements of a well-documented estate.
FIND OUT MORE about our Legacy of LoveTM Program options:
- Legacy Organizer & Executor Handbook TM(click link)
- Webinar Series (Being Developed!) – Includes workbook
- Organized Legacy Service– Includes workbook and private assistance (please call for information).