Evaluation & Decision Support for Turning Points in Life
Are you or a loved one facing, or experiencing, a change in lifestyle? There can be many reasons for this and sometimes you need an outside look from someone with experience and without emotional baggage to help you clearly see the path ahead.
- Aging with Grace
- Death and Survivorship
- Inheritance and Unexpected Wealth
Whether you are in planning mode or crisis mode, we can help calm the waters and assist you to evaluate financial and broader needs & options. For a relatively low cost, we can provide a framework and some guidance. Through our extensive network of providers, we can connect you to needed services of which you may not even be aware.
Questions We Get
- What do I need to plan
forto remain in my home?
- Can you help my parent understand the pros and cons of remaining in their home?
- Can you help me understand my income & expenses so I know where I stand?
- I want to start (or get out of) online banking. How do I do that?
- I need help to establish a system for managing my money. Can you help?
- I need a lawyer, financial advisor, CPA, home care provider, …
homcan I trust?
- What if I think I will run out of money?
- I suddenly have a lot of money and I want to make it last. What should I do?
We may not be licensed or equipped to handle all of your questions, but we know the questions you should be asking and know how to find answers for you. Sometimes having an outside viewpoint helps you see the forest and not just a few trees.
Failing to plan is the same as planning to fail.Benjamin Franklin
Give us a call: 302-729-3667 or 484-727-8444
Schedule a free Discovery Call Online