Families in Transition
Evaluation & Decision Support for Turning Points in Life
Are you or a loved one facing, or experiencing, a change in lifestyle? It could be anything from aging with grace, death and survivorship, divorce, or even inheritance. Whatever the reason, times of change can be some of the most stressful in our lives and sometimes you need an objective viewpoint from a professional outside the situation.
Families in Transition Consulting
Whether you are in planning mode or crisis mode, we can help calm the waters and assist you to evaluate financial and broader needs & options. For a relatively low cost, we can provide a framework and some guidance. Through our extensive network of providers, we can connect you to needed services of which you may not even be aware.
We may not be licensed or equipped to solve all of your problems, but we can save you money by helping you figure out the questions you should be asking and pointing you in the right direction for answers. When you consult with us, we map out the list of things you need help with, make a plan of action, and connect you with the resources you need.
Questions Our Clients Have
- What do I need to plan for to remain in my home?
- Can you help my parent understand the pros and cons of remaining in their home?
- Can you help me understand my income & expenses so I know where I stand?
- I want to start (or get out of) online banking. How do I do that?
- I need help to establish a system for managing my money. Can you help?
- I need a lawyer, financial advisor, CPA, home care provider, …
- Whom can I trust?
- What if I think I will run out of money?
- I suddenly have a lot of money and I want to make it last. What should I do?